● They are used in the preparation of special mixtures that vegetarians eat, maintaining the necessary balance of amino acids in their bodies.
● Chia is actively used to bring the weight back to normal. Reacting with substances that are in the human stomach, the seeds are able to absorb liquid, a volume twelve times greater than the weight of the seeds. Thus, the stomach fills up quickly, and the person gets a sense of satiety much faster. Therefore, the need for frequent snacks (and as a result of extra calories) disappears.
● The seeds of this magical plant contain antioxidants. In terms of the concentration of these substances, chia is confidently ahead of berries such as blackberries or blueberries. Antioxidants are unique substances that have an excellent effect on the condition of all internal organs and skin, which allows you to maintain youthfulness over a long period of time.
● Seeds are also rich in acids such as Omega-6 and 3. They are contained in a very limited amount of foods, but, nevertheless, should be an obligatory part of the human diet. They have a fruitful effect on the state of the cardiovascular system and quite intensively lower cholesterol.
● Chia holds the record for protein, potassium, and calcium content in seeds. Chia contains significantly more of these substances than cereals and bananas. Due to this, when eating chia, people feel a significant surge of energy, followed by alertness increasing as well as improving the overall work of brain cells.
● Due to the content of unique substances in its composition, with the regular use of seeds, not only does the blood pressure rise but also the level of sugar in the blood comes to a normal state.
● Another feature of chia - seeds fight inflammation inside the body. The seed contains many natural ingredients and substances that are analogs of chemical drugs and antibiotics. At the same time, they significantly improve the indicators of flora in the body and are an auxiliary component in the treatment of various kinds of infections.
A particular feature of such seeds is the presence of a hard shell on their surface. It is with its help that it is possible to preserve healthy fats from environmental influences. It does not lend itself to the destructive force of oxidation and can retain its shape and properties over a long period.
This wonderful superfood actively helps to tone the body.
This is why we use chia for our chocolate. Indeed, in tandem with other superfoods, we get a real treasure trove of vitamins and minerals that our body needs.
And most importantly, such a delicacy does not harm the figure and you don't have to be afraid of gaining some extra pounds.